Business Development Officer (Business Banking)
A proven Business Development Officer will have strong sales and client services experience and a desire to meet and exceed deposit & loan goals.
A successful Business Development Officer will:
- Grow the Bank’s deposit base by bringing in new clientele
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly targets
- Keep CD deposits flat and raise the number of DDA, NOW and Non-Interest Accounts
- Express proficient knowledge of all bank products and services
- Strive for 100% accuracy and timeliness in processing of all transactions
A qualified Business Development Officer performs any functions, within their scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers and co-workers.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year, accredited institution
- At least 3-5 years prior branch management/sales experience
- Proven track record of success with book of business that will follow
- Must be a self-starter with strong sales and presentation skills
- Strong client and portfolio-management skills
- Have a passion for providing outstanding customer service to high-profile clientele