Congressional Bank is committed to supporting nonprofit organizations in reaching and achieving their financial goals, and the solutions we offer represent that commitment. Our suite of financial services is designed to meet the needs of local and regional charitable organizations, so you can focus on what matters most.
- No Fee Checking Account (All monthly maintenance fees, wire fees, cash management service fees, stop payment fees, cashier’s check and all other fees listed on our Fee Schedule are waived when minimum relationship balance requirements are met exclusive of NSF fees and continuous overdraft fees)
- Free first order of specialty checks
- Free Business Debit Card
- Free online banking with bill pay services
- Unlimited use of Congressional Bank ATMs with no fees
- Seven free non-Congressional Bank ATM withdrawals per statement cycle
- Statements mailed monthly with check images included
Nonprofit Banking Services*
- Cash Management Services: We can assist in setting up donor and member credit card payments directly from your website. Fees are waived on Remote Deposit Capture to help manage cash flow and maximize your resources.
- Commercial Loans and Lines of Credit: Loan decisions are made quickly and locally. We understand the needs of local businesses and the urgency of the Greater Washington DC market. Flexible line amounts, terms, and repayment schedules help meet the specific needs of your organization.
- Attentive and responsive personal Banker: One point of contact to assist with questions and needs. Personal connection is important to us.
Nonprofit Banking Services, including Nonprofit checking accounts, are limited to organizations with a 501(c)3 status.