Our Political Banking team has been recruited and trained to work with political-related organizations. Commercial Checking accounts are customized to meet the needs of political organizations, such as PACs, Lobbying Firms, and Political Campaigns. One of our key products is Remote Deposit Capture, which allows our clients to scan and deposit checks (drawn on United States banks) directly from their own office. From there, you can transmit the scanned check images to Congressional Bank for posting and clearing to your account using a secure internet website with a token, user ID, and password to access the service.
Scanning checks through remote deposit capture provides PDF images of each check scanned – a helpful tool for FEC and other regulatory filings. Scanning options include:
- CCX RDC – Purchase a Panini Vision Scanner, which can scan multiple checks at a time
- FXD Flatbed – Use your existing office scanner to scan single checks
Depending on the type of political organization, the role of compliance varies from being account signers to strictly overseeing the banking with limited access.
No matter the level of account accessibility, we know it’s critical for a political entity’s compliance firm to have access to certain information and can respond quickly to requests.
- We establish a relationship with your compliance firm
- We ensure the flow of necessary information between the political account, the compliance firm, and the Bank
Congressional Bank understands that political entities rely on software technology providers to track donors, events, and fundraising.
Our Remote Deposit Capture technology allows you to:
- Create reports in Excel that can be uploaded into these software packages
- Reduce the amount of time your staff spends on data entry
Integrated Solutions/ Sense of Urgency
Congressional Bank is focused on solutions that improve the flow of funds into and out of political accounts. We realize that political organizations are often under tight deadlines, and we work closely with all parties to create optimal solutions.
- We move funds quickly to media buyers and media outlets
- We offer additional support and extended hours to meet reporting deadlines
We Come to You
You have a designated Political Banker as your one point of contact.
- Your banker knows you and your organization
- We are available to you via phone, email, or at your office
- Your questions and requests are answered quickly and correctly
- No 800 numbers, automated menus, or transfers from department to department
For more information, please contact Selam Eyassu firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (202) 331-4000.