Congressional Bank’s Community Banking Group provides fully underwritten working capital loans to select longstanding businesses with a previous deposit relationship with Congressional Bank and a history of profitable operations. These loans are typically $500,000 or larger. Alternatively, Congressional Bank has partnered with online lender Fundation, to offer certain businesses a loan via Fundation’s online loan application. These loans are underwritten by Fundation. They are typically funded by Fundation and not Congressional Bank.
Borrow at the speed of small business with our online loan application.
Fast, flexible lending and personal service – no longer a trade-off…
Need working capital right now? Need to grow your business quickly? Through our partnership with Fundation®, we’ve streamlined your loan process and expanded the credit solutions we can provide you with.
We want to get you to ‘yes’ faster. Get started below:
Takes as little as ten minutes to complete your loan application online. Or stop by the Bank branch and we’ll guide you through the application.
Personal and business information is encrypted. Rest assured any information you share is highly secure.
Funding can be provided in as little as one business day so you get the money when you need it.
Powered by Fundation®
- More credit solutions » Term loan and line of credit options through our partnership with Fundation.
- Personal service » Service you’d expect from Congressional Bank and our partners.
- Best-in-class technology » Designed to accelerate the approval & delivery of small business loans.
- Sensible » Offers may include both term loans (up to $1,000,000) and/or lines of credit (up to $100,000) with no pre-payment penalties and terms up to 5 years.
See what a Fundation-powered loan can offer your business.
Click here to start our easy, online application:
By clicking on “Apply Now” link above:
- You consent to leave www.congressionalbank.com and begin an online business loan application hosted by Fundation Group, LLC (“Fundation”). Congressional Bank and Fundation are not affiliates of each other. Congressional Bank has partnered with Fundation to allow business owners to apply for a loan online. You understand Congressional Bank and Fundation offer different loan products and terms and make their own, independent credit decisions.
- You agree that Congressional Bank and/or Fundation may contact you to discuss your application, even if you don’t finish it, at the phone number or email address you provide in your application. You agree that Congressional Bank and/or Fundation may contact you to discuss your application even if you previously indicated your preference of “do not call” or “do not email” with a government registry or with Congressional Bank or Fundation. You also agree that if you provide us with your mobile device information, we may contact you via your mobile device. (Your mobile carrier’s charges may apply.)
- You agree that Congressional Bank and Fundation may share your personal and financial information with each other in order to consider and process your application.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH