We care about you, your safety, and the safety of your family. Given the current COVID 19 situation, we want to make you aware of some important changes to our products & services (effective March 28, 2020, and subject to change):
- For clients adversely impacted by COVID 19, we are waiving early withdrawal penalties on CDs opened before March 1, 2020.
- We are waiving all Balance Requirement related service charges on deposit accounts for March and April.
- We are participating in the SBA CARES program and will keep THIS webpage updated as information comes in.
- Branch hours have temporarily changed to 9:00am – 2:00pm EST M-F. Clients must call ahead to schedule an appointment. Click HERE for details.
- If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, we can help. Please contact a branch or your account officer.
- We will update this page as changes occur. Please check back often as our products, services, and offers are subject to change at any time without advance prior notice
- PPP – We are currently assisting over 1,400 applicants and are not able to accept more at this time. We will post information here should that change.
Payment Relief: For consumers with consumer loans or residential mortgage loans who are experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID-19 please contact your Congressional Bank representative.
For businesses with loans at Congressional Bank that have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact your Congressional Bank representative.
For those seeking financing or capital to help your business through this crisis, we have posted a number of useful links below.*
Your Congressional Banker can work with you to get the assistance you need through an SBA program.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL):
- SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance:
Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners, and
- The Three Step Process: Disaster Loans
Smart Resources By State
Other Smart Links to Help You
* Please note that these are third party providers that are not affiliated with Congressional Bank or any of our partners or affiliates. We cannot verify the validity of nor can we endorse the products and services being offered.