We care about you, your safety, and the safety of your family.
- We are participating in the SBA CARES program and will keep THIS webpage updated as information comes in.
- If you are not currently enrolled in online banking, we can help. Please contact a branch or your account officer.
- Balance requirement service charge fees will be reinstated effective May 1, 2021 on all checking and money market accounts and effective July 1, 2021 on all savings accounts. Please maintain the minimum balance requirements to avoid the monthly service charge fees.
- We will update this page as changes occur. Please check back often as our products, services, and offers are subject to change at any time without advance prior notice
Customer Service 240-380-1235
Loan Servicing 240-380-1265
Corporate Phone 301-299-8810
Telephone Banking 301-299-9023 or 855-354-9933
Bethesda Branch 301-654-4902
Herndon Branch 703-796-9151
Potomac Branch 301-299-8599
Rockville Branch 301-984-6000
Washington DC Branch 202-331-4000
Payment Relief: For consumers with consumer loans or residential mortgage loans who are experiencing financial difficulties due to COVID-19 please contact your Congressional Bank representative.
For businesses with loans at Congressional Bank that have been adversely affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact your Congressional Bank representative.
For those seeking financing or capital to help your business through this crisis, we have posted a number of useful links below.*
US Small Business Administration (SBA): Your Congressional Banker can work with you to get the assistance you need through an SBA program.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL):
- SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance:
Federal Disaster Loans for Businesses, Private Nonprofits, Homeowners, and
- The Three Step Process: Disaster Loans
Smart Resources By State
Other Smart Links to Help You
Center for Disease Control– Managing Stress with Covid-19
Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network
* Please note that these are third party providers that are not affiliated with Congressional Bank or any of our partners or affiliates. We cannot verify the validity of nor can we endorse the products and services being offered.